People are great when it comes to criticizing others, though it’s best to ignore such comments and opinions sometimes they can also prove to benefit us. While we are busy pointing fingers at others, we stop thinking about ourselves. Have you even judges your behavior? Do you know if you have a toxic behavior?
Toxic Behavior Issues To Notice In The Beginning
Self-awareness can be painful, accepting one’s own behavior issues is the hardest part as our mind would always be in denial. But it’s a good sign if you are willing to even wonder how your behavior is affecting others.
Here are Some of the Signs that your Behavior Might be Toxic:
- Severe social anxiety and fear of public humiliation, you rarely step out.
- You either avoid, criticize or dominate people.
- You always pick up what’s wrong rather than what’s right.
- You are constantly trying to fix others.
- You have very few friends and to them, you are very attached or possessive.
- You can only love when you need something
- You rarely admit that you are wrong.
- You either love yourself or hate yourself.
- You notice people usually avoid you
- You seem to make a lot of e\nemies were ever you go.
- You feel exhausted, vulnerable and in pain.
And here is the final question…
- Are you always a negative presence in someone’s life, but you always somehow manage to convince them to keep you around?
If the answers to all the above are yes, then it’s a good thing, you are willing to accept the fact that your behavior is toxic and willings to accept is the key to change. Also, The first thing you need to know is that you are not alone, you will be okay, but you need to be patient and trust yourself.
You Need to Stop doing these Right Now:
- Comparing Yourself To Others
- Participating In Drama
- Negative Self Talk
- A Sense Of Entitlement
- Passing Judgement On Others
- Being Overly Competitive
- The Overuse Of Technology
- Ignoring Self-care
- Not Speaking Out
- Holding On To Loss
- Seeking The Validation Of Others
- People Pleasing
- Taking Things Personally
- Reliving The Past
- Resisting New Experiences
- Manipulation Of Others
- Holding A Grudge
- Blaming Others For Your Woes
- Worrying About The Future
- Playing The Victim
- Attention Seeking
Toxic behavior can be very hard to recognize in ourselves and if one does it’s a big achievement. In fact, we can act out these behaviors for most of our adult lives and never realize, it’s easier to identify toxic behavior in adults rather than kids. But there is good news, the sooner you understand the reason for your unhappiness the sooner you can work towards kicking them out of your system.
Always be honest with yourself about the feelings you have that lead to the behavior. If you’re unhappy then it’s worth addressing the issue rather than think negative thoughts and acting upon your perceptions. Invest your time in taking care of yourself.
Don’t miss Select Essence Keto review
It’s definitely not going to be fun when you realize that you are responsible for all the negativity that you have in your life and the ones around you. So next time you find your self entangled in the same battles day by day then stop, step back and look into the situation as a third party. Trust me guys this can help you think rationally and understand the situation.
I hope you found the above article, “Toxic behavior issues that you might not notice in the beginning” helped you identify toxic behaviors in your or a close friend of yours. Let me know how you deal with your day to day issues. I’ll be happy to connect with you guys.