Here are the 3 meal plans for weight loss and muscle gain in a female. There is some common misconception that lifting the heavy weight and doing heavy compound movements will turn them into bulky masculine bodybuilders. But that is not true, yes they don’t genes or the hormones to bulk up the body as men have, there is the difference in hormones.
Meal Plans For Weight Loss And Muscle Gain In Female
If you want to gain weight healthfully and gain muscle and not fat, this article may help you to find the meal plans you should follow. In this article, you may find some healthy meal plan you need to follow its healthy diet success. Let’s go for it.
Weight Gain Meal Plan for Women
To maintain the weight for adult women there should be needed 1,600 to 2,400 calories a day. So weight gain meal plan for women should contain 2,100 to 3,400 calories a day. Eat six meals a day instead of the usual three to prevent feeling too full on your weight gain meal plan. Make sure you meet your nutrient need at each meal and also try to include many food groups as possible.
1. Morning Meals
- 1 cup of oatmeal made with 1 cup of low-fat milk and mix-in that include 12 sliced almonds and 3 tablespoons of raisins for 460 calories is a high-calorie breakfast.
- 1 cup of calcium-fortified orange juice and one slice of whole wheat bread topped with 1 tablespoon of peanut butter and 100 percent all fruit jelly for 450 calories a nutritious mid-morning meal.
2. Lunch and Mid Day Meal
- 3 ounces of grilled chicken on a whole wheat bun topped with a 1-ounce slice of swiss cheese lettuce, tomatoes and served with onions and 1 cup of mixed greens tossed with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and balsamic vinegar for 475 calories. This meal is perfect for weight-gain.
- Have fruits and veggies because that may be high in calories and rich in nutrients that keep you healthy.
- Have a large one fresh pear with 1 cup of low-fat yogurt and 10 whole grain crackers for 440 calories, which is a high-calorie mid-afternoon meal.
3. Dinner Meal
- Have 4 ounces of broiled tuna steak with 1 ½ cups of baked sweet potato and 1 cup of roasted Brussel sprouts tossed with a tablespoon of olive oil for 520 calories.
- Have high-calorie evening snacks such as a ½ cup of raw pistachio nuts with 1 cup of low-fat milk for 460 calories.
Muscle Gain Meal Plan for Women
After your weight training work, have protein-rich foods after and before of your work out. Eatwell and often between larger meals. The proper amount of calories, proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, and microelements, should be provided when we decided to eat 3 meals a day.
- It’s an important meal of the day.
- It will help to constitute 20-25% of daily calorie intake.
- It should include eggs, fried, omelet scrambled or cooked, etc.
- Oatmeal with fruits and nuts and all kind of salads can be included in breakfast.
- Similar to breakfast it should also constitute 20-25% of daily calorie.
- Eating too heavy meals before work out is not the best option.
- Luch should include food such as Low meat, seafood, fish, lean beef and poultry.
- Sweet potatoes and rice are also most appropriate for lunch.
- Add some vegetables with an additive of fat such as olive oil or avocado.
- After work out drinks a shake.
- It will be the largest meal which will constitute 50-60% daily need for energy.
- The meal should be based on the least processed food products.
- Dinner should include lean meat, fish, potatoes, rice, and pasta, etc.
Also, read the DermaVix Review
Hope you understood about the healthy meals which should be followed to gain muscle and weight. Try out these meals and let me know your valuable comments and suggestions in the comments section.