Sweating is a natural occurrence that is normally helpful. When you exercise or when the body gets too warm, the body releases sweat to cool down the body. It’s important to try and figure out the reason why it’s happening. Head sweating and facial sweating can be the most challenging one because it is very difficult to hide and may lead to feelings of embarrassment and social concern.
How To Stop Head Sweating?
Head sweating and facial sweating may appear on the chin, ears, forehead, neck, scalp, temples, upper lip, hairline or any area around the head and face. So here in this article, you will find the causes of head sweating and the best natural home remedies. Scroll down to find out more.
What is Head Sweating?
All over the head and face, our body has millions of sweat glands, it plays a vital role in the natural process of thermo-regulation. When the body gets too hot, the hormone stimulates sweat glands to release sweat, which evaporates and in turn cools down the body. Head sweating or anywhere else throughout the body is called hyperhidrosis.
What causes Head sweating?
In some cases, head sweating is caused by a certain medical condition called craniofacial hyperhidrosis. This condition is localized to the face, head, and scalp and it is the result of overactive sweat glands. Another problem which we can call as the excessive head sweating is a chronic problem caused by an overactive sympathetic nervous system. And also it can be linked to the cause of an overactive sympathetic nervous system, it’s unclear what causes the sympathetic nervous system to go into overdrive. The other major problems or factors that include head sweating they are:
- Stress and anxiety
- Spicy food
- Thyroid issues
- Reaction to medication
How to prevent head sweating?
Here are a couple of natural ways to prevent it.
- Wear cool clothing may seem like a strange solution but it helps. Wearing tight clothes prevents your body from breathing and it begins to feel extremely hot and that will begin sweating from your head. So try to avoid wearing tight caps and clothes that suffocate your body.
- Use apple cider vinegar in your hair it helps to restore the pH balance of your scalp and can also control the secretion of sweat. All you need to do is mix a few tablespoons of ACV with warm water, and then massage it into your scalp. Leave it on for about 30 minutes, and then wash it off.
- Drinking a lot of water and staying hydrated will help your body to stay cool and will help you sweat less. And also it helps to replenish the water content your body has lost because of excessive sweating. So try drinking water as much as you can throughout the day.
- Avoid eating spicy foods because eating peppery or spicy foods can trigger face sweating. So try to avoid the meals made with lots of spices or garlic which can help you avoid face sweating.
- Manage stress because if you feel like anxiety and stress trigger excessive can excessive scalp sweating. So try to lower your stress levels by meditation or deep breathing. Lowering your stress levels can reduce the likelihood of you sweating from your scalp, and can improve your overall health.
- Whenever possible try walking around barefoot or wearing open shoes because this helps cool the entire body.
- Keep the hair dryer on the coolest setting if you blow dry your hair. And also try switching to a natural shampoo.
- Wash your skin every day at the end of the day. Giving your head, scalp, and face daily cleanse reduces oil and dirt build-up.
Don’t miss the Cosmedique Anti Aging Cream Review
For a professional medical adviser speak to your doctor for more information. For the people with excessive head sweating or secondary hyperhidrosis, there are other treatments available. Hope you liked this article “How to stop head sweating home remedies?” and find useful. If you have any other suggestion and inquiries you can get in touch with me through the comments section.