Do you know how to get rid of blurry eyes in the morning? Our eyes are more than just the largest sensory organ in our body. Eyes help us see and admire. Imagine living a life were the only thing you can see is never ending darkness. Today we lead a stressful life were the most of the stress affects the eye.
- 1 How To Get Rid Of Blurry Eyes In The Morning?
How To Get Rid Of Blurry Eyes In The Morning?
Looking into the bright screen, either the computer or the phone all day long can easily damage such a delicate organ as the eye easily. One of the most common problems people report today is the case of blurry vision, especially in the morning. Am writing this article to tell you everything you need to know about blurry vision and how to get rid of blurry eyes in the morning?
What is Blurry Vision in the Morning?
A blurry vision for one eye or both eyes are very common, in fact, I think almost all of us experienced the same at some point. Most often the vision clears out as you rub the eyes, wash your face or just blink a few times and it’s nothing very serious. But why do we experience it? Is blurry vision a sign of serious eye problem? Keep reading to find out.
Here are Possible Reasons that could be Causing you Blurry Vision in the Morning:
- Sleeping under a fan: Even when your eyes remain close sleeping under the fan can dry out your eyes and skin causing blurry vision when you wake up in the morning.
- Dry Tears: Our eyes constantly produce tears to keep the moisturization intact, this happens even while you are asleep. Sometimes what happens is that these tears can dry on the surface leading to a hazy or blurry vision, it goes away with blinking or rubbing the eyes.
- Sleeping on your face: When you sleep with face down it causes FES also known as floppy eye syndrome. The upper lid it’s elasticity as hence lead to easy drying of the eyes causing blurry vision.
- Eye allergies
- Certain medications
- Sleeping with contact lenses
- Blood sugar problems: When blood sugar is too high or low it can cause morning vision blurring.
Does one Need to See a Doctor?
Under normal circumstances were the blurring goes away after a few seconds no need not see the doctor, however, you definitely need doctors advice if you are experiencing the following:
- a headache
- ringing in the ear
- tingling or numbness on your body
- slurred speech
- lack of coordination
Here are some Simple Methods that can help you Prevent Normal Blurry Vision in the Morning:
- Keep your body as well as eyes hydrated, drink plenty of water
- Avoid drinking alcohol before bed.
- Keep your room dust free
- Use clean sheets and pillowcases to sleep on
- Make sure you clean your contact lens before putting in the eys. Unclean lense can cause a severe eye infection.
- Do not sleep with the fan pointed right across your face
- Avoid sleeping with face down.
- Get proper sleep, sleep at least 7-8 hours a night.
- Absolutely avoid contact lenses while sleeping
Don’t miss the BrainFX Review
In most cases, this condition does not require any treatments. But if your blurry vision is connected to other underlying health condition then your treatment will depend on the cause. With the right kind of treatments, the condition should improve with time.
I hope you found this article on “How to get rid of blurry eyes in the morning?”, is helpful. Blurry vision is not a serious issue and can happen to anyone. But if your condition is persistent and does not go away after doing the above-given remedies, you might need to consult with your doctor as this could be a sign of some other underlying health issues. Let me know if the above remedies help you improve your condition, let me know your progress, as well as experience through the comments box. I will be happy to hear from you.