Here are the 5 proven home remedies for hair growth and thickness. Each woman wants thick, long, and glistening hair. From young people to oldies, everybody cherishes their hair as a result of the major role it plays in characterizing one’s face and looks.
Home Remedies For Hair Growth And Thickness
Luscious hair that has enough sparkle, length, and quality is the thing that everybody attempts to accomplish. Tragically, hair fall, balding, and disabled hair development are normal hair issues that individuals face. Hectic lifestyles, pollution, and defiled hair care items are to be faulted. On the off chance that you need a viable, safe, and simple answer for your hair growth issues, this article can support you.
How to Get Thick Hair?
While there is no way to change the surface of hair follicles, there are numerous things individuals can do to influence hair to seem thicker and to reduce breakage and hair loss. How your hair develops relies upon various factors and how they supplement and associate with one another. Here is the list of natural treatments a person can do at home to help their hair look and feel thicker.
Eggs are high in protein, which is basic for the body to build strong and thick hair. At the point when utilized normally, an egg treatment may help thicken and strengthens an individual’s hair.
How to Use:
- Beat 1 or 2 eggs together
- Apply the eggs to the scalp and soggy hair
- Leave the eggs on the scalp for around 30 minutes
- Wash hair completely with warm water and mild shampoo.
2. Olive Oil
Olive oil is rich in Omega3 which is essential for overall health, including hair health. Olive oil helps promote thick hair and also has the added benefit of softening the hair and relieving dry scalp.
How to Use:
- Heat the oil to body temperature
- Massage the warm oil into the scalp and hair
- Leave in hair for around 30 to 45 minutes
- Wash hair completely with warm water and mild shampoo
3. Aloe vera Gel
Aloe Vera is perfect and helpful for the skin, scalp, and hair. Applying Aloe vera to the hair and scalp may help to strengthen and thicken the hair. Many commercial products contain Aloe gel as an active ingredient these products often contain a form of gels and creams.
- Rubbing pure aloe gel on the scalp and let it sit for around 30 minutes. You can also mix the aloe with coconut oil or olive oil.
- Use this treatment once or twice a week.
Avocado is rich in Vitamin E and also a good moisturizer. Make a simple Avocado rub and use it for twice in a week.
How to make avocado rub:
- Mix the 1 avocado fruit with 1 tbsp olive oil
- Apply the mixture to the scalp and hair
- Leave it for about 30 minutes
- Wash it thoroughly in warm water with mild shampoo
Don’t miss the Natural Serum CBD Oil Review
5. Castor Oil
Castor oil is high in Vitamin E and fatty acids. It is easy to apply to the hair with no preparation
- Apply the oil over the scalp and hair and rub it until the hair is coated. Leave it for about 30 minutes before rinsing out.
Natural home remedies are low cost, low risk and worth of trying. So try these simple homemade remedies which can help you to get long hair.