Living a healthy and disease free life is everyone’s dream. But the biggest obstacle in front of our goal is our lifestyle. It is our lifestyle that is to be rectified and we’ll be free from lifestyle diseases. Out tendency of eating junk food makes us gain weight and hence the problem of obesity arises. Our lifestyle generally filled with a lot of stress from work results in high blood pressure and anxiety disorders in our body.
8 Best Yoga Poses For Weight Loss
But to reach our goal we must have a routine in which we exercise, eat healthy food and live a stress-free life. When it comes to fitness exercises, you have a variety of options, you can go for different yoga exercises. So here are some of the best yoga for weight loss:
- The Warrior Pose: Also known as veerabhadrasana is the position of yoga for weight loss which helps you maintain your arm, shoulders, thigh and the muscles in your back. This is literally yoga for weight loss. This effectively helps people who have a problem in their back. This position helps people regain their stamina and strength. In this pose, you stand straight, keep your legs apart. Now you stretch your hand by bringing them above your head and form a Namaste pose. Then you turn your body to its right. That’s it! Repeat the posture on both sides twice daily.
- The Warrior Pose 2: It is quite the same as The Warrior Pose. It does strengthen your muscles and your back. It boosts up your thighs and tummy. But the difference is that it is done differently. In this warrior pose, you stand as your legs part ways from one another. Then you move your right leg to the right and bend the knee. Stay like that for 30 seconds and repeat it on the other side. You’ll start seeing effective Results if you do it regularly
- The Chair Pose: Known as utkatasana, it helps you gain strength. This yoga triggers your back, Chest and hip muscles. Also, it strengthens the ankle and knee muscles. To do this yoga you need to let your feet stay together. Raise your hands above your head as you inhale deeply. Stretch the hands up and then let your knee bend a little. Remain in that position for a minute. Do this 10 times a day and you shall see results.
- The Boat Pose: This is yoga for triggering your abs. All you need to do is sit down and stretch your legs. Pull your knees up a little bit. Make your thighs tight and point out your toes. Try to raise your legs at a 45-degree angle. Inhale while you do that and keep your knee bent. Make sure your spine is straight. This pose helps you increase your stamina.
- Yoga Bridge Pose: Also known as the Paripurna Navasana, it is a yoga exercise for toning your abs and tummy muscles. Lie down on the back. Join your feet and your hands. Now lift your head and chest off the ground as you exhale. Try to touch your feet. Hold this position for half a minute. Once you’ve done that, exhale and return to the normal position. Start again.
- The Cobbler’s Pose: The Buddha Konasana is known as the yoga which can be done by newbies. It is very simple and effective way to lose weight. All you need to do is sit with a straight spine. Join the sole of your feet. And remain in this position.
- The Locust Pose: Also known as the salabhasana, it is the best of all because it triggers the entire body. You need to lie down with your palms facing towards the ground. Inhale and lift your legs up. Also, lift your upper torso and your hands. Balance yourself on your tummy. This will help you reduce body fat.
- The Camel Pose: It is also known as the ustrasana. It is one of the best yoga exercise as it triggers the tummy, the back, and the thighs. For doing it, you’ve to get down on your knees and connect your hands with the hips. Stretch your upper torso and look above. Slowly try to hold your heels and bend backward. Hold this position for half a minute and repeat
This was 8 positions with which you can lose body weight. Make sure you go through the article thoroughly. Also, make sure you maintain regularity for seeing effective results.